Set Aside of Prior Support Orders

Set Aside of Prior Court Orders

If you discover a fact that you were unaware of at the time an order was entered based on the non-disclosure of your ex spouse, you may have the right to set aside the prior order and seek remedies against your ex-spouse for their non-disclosure. Please review the Article entitled "The Duty of Disclosure and In Re Marriage of Rossi" for additional information about the duty of disclosure in family law actions. There are strict time constraints on filing a motion to set aside. If you find yourself in this situation, you need to contact an attorney and obtain legal advice immediately. We, at Mello & Pickering, LLP, are skilled and experienced in setting aside prior court orders, and look forward to assisting you in this regard.